WoodN Industries Srl, having registered office in Sestiere San Marco 3829, 30124 – Venezia as Data Controller, hereby informs users, in accordance with Regulation EU 679/2016 (hereinafter the “GDPR”) and with legislation, including national regulations, governing personal data protection as applicable from time to time (hereinafter the “Privacy Legislation”), that the personal data (hereinafter the “Data”) relating to the users (hereinafter the “Data Subjects”) of the website (hereinafter the “Website”) and collected by means of cookies and/or other tracking tools, will be processed in the ways and for the purposes described in this disclosure.
1. DATA CONTROLLERS
• WoodN Industries Srl is the Controller of the Data collected through the cookies and/or other tracking tools by means of this Website.
• Since the use of third-party Trackers through this Website cannot be fully controlled by the Owner, any specific references to third-party Trackers are to be considered indicative. In order to obtain complete information, Users are kindly requested to consult the privacy policies of the respective third-party services listed in this document. Given the objective complexity surrounding tracking technologies, Users are encouraged to contact the Owner should they wish to receive any further information on the use of such technologies by this Website.
2. DATA: COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are saved on the electronic device (PC, tablet, etc.) of Data Subjects when browsing a website; they supply certain information. Cookies are then sent back to the original website during the next browsing session, or are sent to a different website that can recognise that specific cookie. Cookies act as a memory for a website, allowing the website to recognise the Data Subjects’ device at each subsequent visit to that same website. Cookies also make it possible to save Data Subjects’ browsing preferences, offering them a more functional experience of the Website, making the Website contents as customised as possible.
3. NATURE OF CONFERRAL OF DATA
4. DATA STORAGE
Data will be stored for the time envisaged by each of the categories of cookies; the tables below specify the related retention times. More specifically, technical cookies are always enabled and cannot be disabled. When technical cookies expire, new cookies will therefore be enabled automatically. Anonymised statistical cookies with reduced identifying power are enabled automatically, just like technical ones. Non-anonymised statistical cookies, preference and profiling cookies will always be disabled and can only be enabled if explicitly authorised by Data Subjects by clicking on the “Accept all cookies” buttons; alternatively, they will be kept disabled if the banner is closed by clicking on the “Refuse” button.
5. SCOPE OF PROCESSING, COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES AND ACCESS TO DATA
Data is processed by in-house WoodN staff appointed to this end. The Data collected for the execution of the specified purposes will also be processed by third parties to this end appointed as Data Processors, or, as applicable, disclosed to them as autonomous controllers; these include, merely by way of example: i) companies belonging to our corporate group for the purposes specified above and under the scope of a legitimate interest; ii) companies, entities and associations providing connected and instrumental services to allow for the browsing of the Website by the Data Subjects and its correct functioning, as well as the development and maintenance of the Website; iii) public entities, legal authorities and police forces, in order to follow up on requests for investigation and perform institutional duties within the limits established by the law and regulations.
6. REDIRECTION TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
7. TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EU
8. HOW TO MANUALLY ENABLE OR DISABLE COOKIES ON YOUR BROWSERS
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-en/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
If using a web browser not included on the above list, Data Subjects are asked to refer to the documentation or on-line guide of their browser for more information. The Data Controller is, in fact, a mere technical intermediary for the links given in this document and accepts no liability in the event of any changes. For more information, Data Subjects can also contact the Data Controller by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In connection with the processing of the Data collected by means of cookies, Data Subjects can exercise the rights envisaged by the GDPR (Articles 15-22), including:
• receive confirmation of the existence of the Data and access its content (right to access);
• update, amend and/or correct the Data (right to rectification);
• ask for it to be deleted or to restrict the processing of Data processed in breach of the law including that which need not be retained in relation to the purposes for which the Data was collected or otherwise processed (the right to be forgotten and the right to restriction);
• object to the processing (right to object);
• withdraw consent, where given, without detriment to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal through the “Cookies settings” section;
• lodge a complaint with the Protection Authority in the event of a breach of Data protection regulations;
• receive a copy of Data regarding him in electronic format, given in the context of processing, where technically possible and ask that such Data be transferred to another data controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, the Data Controller can be contacted by e-mailing email@example.com or sending a letter to: WoodN Industries Srl, Via Ippolito Caffi, 17 – 32100 Belluno (BL).